OUR HOURS - OUTDOOR
SATURDAY 10AM - 8PM
SUNDAY 12PM - 8PM
OUR HOURS - INDOOR & SHOP
THURSDAY 11AM - 7PM
FRIDAY 11AM - 8PM
SATURDAY 10AM - 8PM
SUNDAY 12PM - 8PM
GENERAL PAINTBALL RULES
1. SAFETY GOGGLES MUST BE WORN BY ANYONE IN THE PLAYING FIELD AND TARGET RANGE AT ALL TIMES. ONLY GOGGLES SPECIFICALLY APPROVED FOR PAINTBALL THAT PROVIDE FULL FACE AND EAR PROTECTION ARE ALLOWED. MODIFICATIONS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
2. NO SHOOTING IN ANY AREAS OTHER THAN THE DESIGNATED PLAYING FIELD AND/OR TARGET RANGE. NO SHOOTING INTO OR OUT OF THE REGISTRATION AREA, NEUTRAL ZONES OR PARKING AREA. MARKERS MAY ONLY BE DISCHARGES ON THE ACTIVE FIELD OF PLAY OR TARGET RANGE.
3. JUDGES DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND PLAYERS OR SPECTATORS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ARGUE WITH THE REFEREES UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
4. BARREL BLOCKING DEVICES MUST BE IN AT ALL TIMES ANYWHERE ON THE PROPERTY OTHER THAN THE DESIGNATED PLAYING FIELD AND TARGET RANGE. BARREL BLOCKING DEVICES MUST BE SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED AND MANUFACTURED FOR PAINTBALL MARKERS.
5. NO BLIND SHOOTING (this is when you just stick your marker around and obstacle without seeing what you are shooting at)
6. NO SHOOTING AT WILDLIFE, AIRPLANES, AUTOMOBILES, PARACHUTISTS, ETC.
7. NO CLIMBING OF TREES, VEHICLES, OR ANY STRUCTURE 4’ OR HIGHER. CASTLES, FORTS, OR TOWERS MUST BE CLEARLY MARKED IN THE FIELD OF PLAY AND MEET OUR SAFETY GUIDELINES.
8. NO PHYSICAL CONTACT
9. NO CONSTRUCTION OF BOOBY TRAPS
10. NO ALCOHOL OR ILLEGAL DRUGS ARE ALLOWED ON THE PREMISES. ANYONE ENGAGING IN THESE ACTIVITIES OR WHO IS IMPAIRED WILL BE EJECTED FROM THE FIELD. REPEAT VIOLATORS WILL BE BANNED FROM THE FACILITY PERMANENTLY.
11. NO VERBAL ABUSE PROFANITY, NAME-CALLING, OR SLURS AGAINST ANYONE’S RACE, RELIGION, OR FAMILY MEMBERS AND FRIENDS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.
12. NO SMOKING EXCEPT IN DESIGNATED AREAS APPROVED BY THE FIELD OPERATOR.
13. NO UNAUTHORIZED EQUIPMENT OR POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS GEAR IS ALLOWED. ALL FIREARMS, KNIVES, MACHETES, PAINT MINES, ETC. ARE PROHIBITED. THE FIELD OPERATOR MUST APPROVE ALL EQUIPMENT ALLOWED ON THE PREMISES.
14. MODIFICATIONS ARE PROHIBITED PLAYERS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO MODIFY SAFETY GOGGLES, RENTAL MARKERS, BUNKERS, OR ANY PROPERTY ON THE PREMISES.
15. SPECTATORS ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR SAFETY GOGGLES UNLESS THEY REMAIN A MINIMUM OF FIVE FEET BEHIND THE SAFETY NETTING AT ALL TIMES. NO EXCEPTIONS
Outdoor Park: All markers will chrono at 285fps. NO ramping, full-auto or burst will be allowed in open play unless agreed by entire group!!! Rate of Fire WILL be set to NXL standards 10.5 bps.
Indoor Arena: Only 50cal markers at 190fps allowed during normal operation and party bookings. 68cal Days and events will adhere to the same rules regarding firing modes as outdoor NXL standards. Markers will be set at 250fps
NO OUTSIDE PAINTBALLS OR BB'S ALLOWED
AIRSOFT/ SIMULATION GENERAL RULES
1.FIRST AND FOREMOST, RESPECT YOUR MARSHAL, FELLOW PLAYERS, SPECTATORS AND OUR GENERAL STAFF.
2.MINIMUM AGE OF WALK-ON PLAY IS 10.
3.ALL PERSONAL WEAPONS WILL BE IN A PROPER CASE/BAG WITH YOUR MAGS OUT! THIS IS LOCAL POLICE REQUIREMENT. WHEN WEAPON IS IN THE OPEN A BARREL SOCK MUST BE WORN AND THE MAGAZINE MUST BE REMOVED. ONCE INSIDE THE CQB ARENA YOU CAN REMOVE SOCK.
WE NEED TO BE PROACTIVE REGARDING SAFETY AS AIRSOFT IS ALWAYS UNDER A MAGNIFYING GLASS!
4.NO SHOWING OFF, DRY-FIRE OR ANY PLAYING WITH WEAPONS OUTSIDE INDOOR FACILITY AND PARKING LOT! THIS IS LOCAL POLICE REQUIREMENT AND INSURANCE.
5.Please respect our gear and facilities! Help take care of us and we WILL take care of you!
6.AUTOMATIC RIFLES WILL BE ALLOWED AT MAXIMUM RATE OF FIRE AT 20 BALLS PER SECOND STIPULATED BY INSURANCE.
7.ALL WEAPONS GOING ONTO CQB FIELD WILL BE CHRONOGRAPHED ON ENTRY AND COULD BE SUBJECTED TO RANDOM CHECKS BY STAFF. YOU WILL NOT ASKED TO SURRENDER YOUR WEAPON BUT NEED TO FOLLOW STAFF INSTRUCTIONS. SET WEAPON TO LEGAL SPEED. IF CAUGHT WITH A "HOT" GUN YOU WILL GET A FIRST AND FINAL WARNING!
8.THERE WILL BE NO BLIND FIRING.( BLIND-FIRE: SHOOTING LIKE A GANGSTER BEHIND AN OBSTACLE NOT KNOWING WHAT YOU ARE SHOOTING AT)
9.BE HONEST AND CALL YOUR HIT! THIS RULE HAS A 3 STRIKE TO IT AND YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE ARENA AND FACILITY!
10.WHEN HIT YOU WILL PLACE A RED CLOTH/RAG ON YOUR HEAD INDICATING DEAD PLAYER. DEAD MEN DON'T TALK! 3 STRIKE RULE IN AFFECT!
11.WE WILL NOT TOLERATE PLAYERS SHOOTING AT MARSHALS OR DEAD PLAYERS!
12.FULL SAFETY GEAR WILL BE USED AT ALL TIMES WITHIN CQB ARENA. GEAR WILL BE A TAC HELMET FOR UNDER 18's, EYE PROTECTION RATED BY ANSI 87.1 1989 RATED, HALF FACE MESH MASK. NO MESH GOGGLES! TO OPERATE A LEGAL FIELD WITHIN INSURANCE GUIDELINES THIS IS A MUST!
WE ARE HERE TO PROVIDE YOU OUR CLIENT A SAFE ENVIRONMENT TO PLAY IN.......................THERE IS ONLY ONE RAMBO, AND HE ISRETIRED!
13.HPA TANKS WILL BE CHECKED FOR LEGAL HYDRO DATE! WE WILL NOT FILL THEM. RENTALS WILL BE AVAILABLE.
14.NO CLIMBING ON OR THROUGH OBSTACLES OR PROPS. NO, I SAY AGAIN NO SHOOTING AT LIGHTS, SMOKE MACHINES, LASERS, STROBES, SPEAKERS, UV OR ANY OTHER DEVICE! THESE ITEMS IS THERE TO ENHANCE YOUR GAME PLAY, DON'T RUIN IT FOR PLAYERS THAT APPRECIATE OUR EFFORTS! THIS WILL CAUSE YOU TO LEAVE AND SERVE A BAN AT ALL MR PAINTBALL INTERNATIONAL, SPEC OPS GROUP, TRAD ENGINEERING OR PAINTBALL INDIANAPOLIS LLC FACILITIES!
15.NO SMOKE GRENADES WILL BE ALLOWED AT THE INDOOR CQB ARENA. ANY OTHER DEVICES, THUNDERBANG, HANDGRENADE OR MOCK PROPS NEED TO BE PASSED AND INSPECTED BY MANAGER OR PERSON IN CHARGE.
16.ALL OTHER MINOR RULES WILL BE ANNOUNCED AT SAFETY BRIEFING BY GROUPS MARSHAL.
The maximum velocity of all weapons shall be referenced in the form of muzzle velocity in feet-per-second with the Hop-up turned off, using 0.20-0.25-0.28 gram BB. Muzzle velocity reducers are not permitted on any replica. The muzzle energy is listed for actual chronograph measurement purposes in accordance with the Muzzle Energy Table and for use in accordance with the Spec Ops Group(SOG) Chrono Procedure.
For safety reasons these are the official fps limits:
Indoor & CQB Velocities: During indoor events and/or Close Quarters Battles, the indoor velocity rule is to be observed at all times. No AEG (Automatic Electric Gun), Gas Gun, or electric/gas pistol that is set full-auto or burst-selected is allowed to fire above 300fps or 0.83J. This is a hard limit. Pistols and semi-auto rifles will adhere to Pistol and Rifle Velocities of 350fps or 1.15J as stated below. Personal safety, as always, is especially important during indoor games. Stock AEGs can still be hazardous at close distances. Users will aim torso or lower as situation allows. Users are recommended to follow the Personal Safety Protection guidelines above.
Riflemen Velocities: During outdoor events, the Outdoor Velocity rule is to be observed at all times. Unless otherwise specified, regular AEGs are restricted to 400fps or 1.48J spring level. A surrender should be presented for any engagements under the 20 feet rule. AEGs are NOT to be used when 20 feet or closer to another player. If there is a risk of a player not taking the surrender in tight situations, use your approved sidearm. If your field and/or event is using the Specialty Velocity Rules below, be sure to adhere to the additional safety rules that go along with those velocities.
Support Weapon Velocities: During outdoor events, this type of specialty velocity can be used. It however has its' own set of operational guidelines that must be followed. This specialty velocity of 450fps or 1.87J may be only be used at distances over 40feet. No support weapon will be permitted above this hard limit. If a player is within 40 feet, you may not use this gun/velocity. A secondary gun that meets the Standard Outdoor Velocity must be carried as well for any engagements under the 40 feet rule. Support Weapons are defined as those weapons specifically purpose-designed to be used in a support role featuring belt-feed with QD barrel. Illustrative examples would be accurate replicas of the M249 & variants, M60 & variants, M240, MG42, MG34, Shrike, HK21/23, PKM, Negev, and others with the required features. Despite missing these features, the RPK will be grandfathered in with no other exceptions.- A regular AEG assault rifle with a box mag shooting over 400fps spring level does not constitute a support weapon!
Sniper Weapon/DMR Velocities: During outdoor events, this type of specialty velocity can be used. It however has it's own set of operational guidelines that must be followed. This specialty velocity of 550fps or 2.8J may be only be used at distances over 100feet. No sniper weapon replica will be permitted above this hard limit. If a player is within 100 feet, you may not use this gun/velocity. A secondary gun that meets the Standard Outdoor Velocity must be carried as well for any engagements under the 100 feet rule. Sniper Weapons are defined as bolt action or semi-automatic only. Any weapon with the ability to be switched full auto does not constitute a sniper weapon!
Pistol Velocities: Semi-auto gas, electric, or spring pistols are restricted to 350fps or 1.15J. This is a hard limit. This muzzle energy guideline applies to indoor and outdoor skirmishing when the pistol is used with the intent of a secondary/backup weapon. This applies to engagements inside the minimum engagement distance of AEG, support weapon, and sniper rifle categories. In all instances, these replicas should be aimed center-mass or lower. In cases where a high-power pistol is used, it must follow the AEG, support weapon, or sniper rifle category based on its' muzzle energy output.
Night Game Velocities: During games held in a nighttime or low light time period in an outdoor environment, the AEG/Rifleman velocities will be observed at all times for all replicas. No replica of ANY type will be allowed to fire over the 400fps/.2g (1.48J) spring level per the SOG Chrono Procedure. This applies to AEGs, gas guns, shotguns, support weapons, and sniper rifles. As always, a surrender should be presented for any engagements under the 20 feet rule. These 400fps/.2g (1.48J) replicas are NOT to be used when 20 feet or closer to another player. If there is a risk of a player not taking the surrender in tight situations, use your approved sidearm. All pistols will adhere to the SOG pistol muzzle energy rules. If the field rules require a stricter guideline, then field rules and any additional safety rules associated will supercede these night-time rules. Player safety is always stressed and is especially important during low light/night conditions. As always, ensure to aim low when possible.